Sunday, March 24, 2013

Technology News - Alternative to catching up on tech news


How do you approach catching up on technology news?


I typically go into some RSS reader to read the technology news or I would visit the web sites of all tech news/review companies. 

There is an alternative and that is sitting back and listening to podcasts and internet TV. What do I mean by this? 

You can catch up by watching tech shows on 




Get a Roku 3 box and watch these shows on your TV through Roku apps. It may sound that I am promoting these two companies, but that’s not the case. You will be enjoying these tech shows and their sponsors will take care of the rest.

If you care only about audio, you can listen to these shows live on TuneIn Radio or you can choose to listen to previously recorded shows.

Enjoy it because I am.


Keywords: #tech #technology #twit #revision3 #tekzilla

<THE END>





No comments:

Post a Comment