Sunday, April 15, 2018

Leader/Mentors in my life

I have been blessed in my software engineering career with great leaders.
Some of them challenged me in technical skills.
Some of them challenged me in my organization and leadership skills.
Some of them challenged me in both.
And all of them made me a better software engineer, a better senior engineer, a better solutions architect, a better teammate, and a better leader.
If you are a student, find yourself a mentor.
If you are a junior software engineer, find yourself a mentor.
If you are an experienced software engineer, find yourself a mentor.
Remember, you write your own definition of success and you are your own critic. That may mean that you TRY to perfect every stage of your career, or that may mean that you skip some stages in your career. Remember, you are in control.
That’s all I wanted to say today :)
Keep geeking out.
Almir

No comments:

Post a Comment