Saturday, July 26, 2014

New Generation of TV - Is it good?

Back in the day, we used to worry about the reception, the static and picture clarity. I remember watching sports and I was barely able to tell apart the numbers on athletes' jerseys. These days we worry about the bandwidth. Loading, please wait..... This is the new generation of TV until the bandwidth becomes a non-issue. On-demand TV and streaming over the internet what you purchase is the way it is heading. If you are a big believer of explicitly paying what you watch, then you will like it and it is an interesting future; it will take some time. In the meantime, I am enjoying my Roku, Apple TV and considering getting Amazon Fire TV. Didn't Google also recently release their Google TV at their Goolge I/O?


- almirsCorner.com -

#tech #TV #watch #Roku #AppleTV #GoogleTV #AmazonFireTV #FireTV #streaming #almirsCorner 



No comments:

Post a Comment