Sunday, April 20, 2014

My YouTube channel - Excited about the increase in views

I am so happy about my YouTube channel. As of today, it has 2,519 views/month and 4,469min/month. In January it was about 400 views/month.

I started with one of my hobbies and that's cars. Then I recently started doing some tech videos and there will be much more to come. The channel is pretty much the video representation of my blog and my blog is about my two passions:
- software engineering / tech
- cars

http://www.youtube.com/almirx101

Here is one of my videos that is getting a lot of views these days.




#almirsCorner   #tech   #cars   #carreview   #programming  #softwaredevelopment   #softwareengineering   #programmer  #developer   #SDLC   #PDLC   #quality   #techlead   #OneNote  #taskmanagement  

No comments:

Post a Comment